CMA Review — Course Details
CMA Part 2: Financial Decision Making (FDM 14)
- Course Format: Live webcast
- Date: 8 Sundays, June 2, 2013 to August 04, 2013 No class on Sunday July 7
- Time: 7pm to 9:30pm (Eastern)
- CPE: Earn up to 24 hours of NASBA CPE credits.
- Cost: $895; Contact us for a $100 discount off of the registration fee.
What Material Does Each Course Cover?
Our review courses follow the Content Specification Outline (CSO) published by the Institute of Management Accountants. For more information about what each of our featured CMA courses cover, review our CMA course descriptions.