CMA Review — Course Details
CMA Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Control (FPPC 13)
- Course Format: Live webcast
- Date: 8 Sundays, March 10, 2013 to May 05, 2013 No Class on Sunday March 31 (Easter Sunday)
- Time: 7pm to 9:30pm (Eastern).
- CPE: Up to 24 hours of NASBA CPE available
- Cost: $895; Contact us for a $100 discount off of the registration fee.
What Material Does Each Course Cover?
Our review courses follow the Content Specification Outline (CSO) published by the Institute of Management Accountants. For more information about what each of our featured CMA courses cover, review our CMA course descriptions.